The Harvest Network designs and delivers workshops and programs on food gardening, cooking and preserving. For Further Information Phone Tori Moreton 0434 008 046 email email@example.com
Magic Harvest is a community growing and cooking food together.
The Magic Harvest Program is a guide for any group to share the enjoyment of growing and cooking.
- Participants grow food in their own gardens, starting in one square metre plots - our inspiration and reference is One Magic Square a book by Lolo Houbein, published by Wakefield Press.
- They meet at a central Hub and learn step by step how to grow and cook in a series of workshops.
- The program is run in seasons covering planting the seedlings through to cooking with ingredients from the plosts.
- The group develops a local skills pool as they 'Pass It On' in the community.
- They set up local trade with 'Produce Swap'.
- By meeting regularly to share information the group becomes a vital support network.
The Magic Harvest Guidebook kit is available for groups to start their own program.
For information on how to start your own Magic Harvest program call Tori on 0434 008 046.
- Magic Harvest Guide - Do It Yourself guide for groups to run their own program
- Magic Harvest DVD
- Magic Harvest - Pilot Program DVD (A documentary commissioned by the Adelaide Film Festival 2011)